£45,000 recovered for failure to treat eye injury

£45,000 recovered for failure to treat eye injury

Our client, a 47 year old woman from Newhaven, East Sussex, accidentally squirted wood glue (a white PVA-type glue) into her eyes on 29.12.12. She immediately washed out her eyes, removing all of the glue from the left eye, but being unable to do so from the right eye. She therefore attended the Sussex Eye Hospital, arriving within 1 hour of the incident occurring.

Continue reading this article