This area covers a broad range of topics and issues unique to women’s health.
We provide a sympathetic and professional approach at all times.
Cases can involve GP care or concerns about investigations and treatment by specialist Gynaecology and other teams at hospital.
Typical cases that arise include:-
- Errors in screening programs such as those covering cervical smears and mammograms checking for breast cancer.
- Problems occurring in connection with contraceptive advice and treatment.
- Issues arising from Fertility treatment.
- Failings in Gynaecological surgery – such as hysterectomies.
- Failure to identify ectopic pregnancies.
- Negligently carrying out breast implant surgery or other cosmetic surgery.
Our team has vast experience of dealing with all aspects of women’s health including cervical smear and breast cancer cases.