13th November 2018 – We were instructed by Mrs H, of Maidstone, to investigate a claim in clinical negligence, following the death of her husband J at Maidstone Hospital in January 2015.Continue reading this article
Our client, a 47 year old woman from Newhaven, East Sussex, accidentally squirted wood glue (a white PVA-type glue) into her eyes on 29.12.12. She immediately washed out her eyes, removing all of the glue from the left eye, but being unable to do so from the right eye. She therefore attended the Sussex Eye Hospital, arriving within 1 hour of the incident occurring.
Our client Mr B, 73 years old, from Purley, Surrey sustained minor cuts and bruises as well as anxiety and depression as a result of falling whilst admitted to Frenchay Hospital in Bristol on 20.03.11.Continue reading this article
Our client, Mrs C, aged 65 from Ashford was admitted to the William Harvey Hospital with abdominal pains and vomiting at Christmas 2011.
The A&E Department of William Harvey Hospital requested an urgent CT scan of the abdomen but this was not actioned. Instead, Mrs C was misdiagnosed with constipation and treated incorrectly for this.Continue reading this article
In March of last year we reported that two local NHS Trusts had admitted liability for substandard treatment of Simon Willson, who died on 23.01.10, at the Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury, aged just 34, when he took his life by hanging himself with his belt, within the disabled toilet, following admission to hospital having taken an overdose.Continue reading this article
Mr M, a 17 year old young man, attended the A&E department at Darenth Valley Hospital, Dartford, Kent, in the early hours of 21st January 2013 complaining of severe testicular pain.Continue reading this article
Our client, a 49 year old woman from Canterbury, Kent, suffered a broken leg while walking her dog in a field.Continue reading this article
The High Court in London today approved a £2.5m settlement reached on behalf of a Ramsgate man who has been left severely disabled by negligent treatment at the QEQM Hospital in Ramsgate.Continue reading this article